When you buy a new PerfectSense Mattress, it is covered by a 10 Year Limited Warranty. During the warranty term, if you notice or experience a manufacturing defect that is covered under our warranty, we will offer the following options:
- A one-time repair of your existing mattress
- A one-time replacement of your original mattress with a new mattress of the same size purchased.
These repair and replace options include all mattress-related components.
PerfectSense does not charge any fees or deductibles for warranty repair or replacement. If the warranty claim happens during your 100 Night Trial period, the trial will be paused during shipment of the replacement mattress and the trial will resume upon delivery of the replacement PerfectSense Mattress.
Covered Under Our Warranty
- Foam degradation, which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation which is greater than one (1) inch, and is not associated with the use of an improper foundation. For the purposes of this warranty, a proper foundation must be either a raised frame with no gaps larger than 3 inches, or a box spring in serviceable condition.
- Any physical flaw or flaws in the mattress that cause the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any defect or flaw in the zipper assembly of the mattress cover. Should this problem arise during the warranty period, PerfectSense may decide to simply repair or replace the cover that wraps the PerfectSense Mattress.
- Normal increase in softness of the foam after long-term use.
- Comfort preference or mattress height preference.
- Any stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid/moisture damage resulting from use by customer or their environment.
- Damage due to use with an inappropriate foundation. The PerfectSense Mattress must not be placed directly on the floor, and must use a proper, raised frame that provides support along the entire bottom surface of the Mattress with no gaps larger than 3 inches.
- A Product that is sold by an unauthorized retailer, or a product that is in any way sold as “used” or any other similar wording indicating the product is not “new.”
The PerfectSense Mattress warranty covers the original purchaser of any PerfectSense Mattress who is located in Canada, and it is non-transferrable. Any warranty, or implied warranty, is only valid for the period of time the Mattress is owned by the original purchaser of the Mattress. The original purchaser, for the purposes of this warranty, will be the individual whose details are associated with the e-commerce purchase.
Please retain a digital or paper copy of the receipt sent to the email address you provided us when you completed your order.
Photos, the mattress lot number (which is located on the mattress), and original proof of purchase may be required upon a warranty request in order to identify and assess the warranty claim.
Except for the terms provided above, PerfectSense will not charge to repair or replace the Mattress if it is deemed defective during the term of the 10-year Limited Warranty. No new warranty will be provided for the replacement product. The warranty approval process is up to PerfectSense’s sole discretion, and not the customer’s interpretation of our warranty policy.
The PerfectSense Return Policy
Any returned product type will not be eligible for additional subsequent trials (For example, if you return a Mattress, you will not be eligible for another 100 Night Trial on future mattress orders). Any environmental and/or customer-inflicted damage will disqualify the customer from further exchanges or returns of the PerfectSense product. Further, to ensure that mattresses can be donated to charities, all returns must be in good condition and free of stains and/or damage.
Any products, opened or unopened, can only be returned within the 100 Night Trial. In the event of a return, the pickup address can differ from the original delivery address, however it must be a valid street address within any Canadian province. Customer may return a maximum of four (4) PerfectSense mattresses per initial order (meaning the order must have been for at least four mattresses), validated by the order number, customer name, and/or shipping address. Please try our products first before ordering in large quantities.
Once a return is requested and the required information has been provided, you will be contacted directly by our pickup partner for your area to schedule an appointment.
In urban centres, a partner will usually contact you within 2-5 business days. In rural areas, it may take up to 3 weeks for a suitable pickup partner to be arranged.
While our partners will do their best to arrange for a convenient return time, pickups will ultimately be subject to their availability, and will occur only during the delivery partner’s standard operating hours (generally weekdays only). You must accommodate pickup by the selected partner within 3 weeks of being contacted by this partner, or your return request will be voided. If the return request is not scheduled within the trial period you will not be eligible to make another return request.
Once the pickup has been completed and confirmed, your refund will be processed back onto the original payment card used for the purchase. This typically occurs within 5 business days of the pickup. Standard processing time for the funds to be posted by your bank is 3-5 business days. PerfectSense can only be held responsible for returning the funds to our payment service provider.
Disclaimer, Limitation On Liability
OR ITS USE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INDEMNITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF PERFECTSENSE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. PERFECTSENSE’S TOTAL LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE MATTRESS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
SOME PROVINCES OR TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE PERFECTSENSE MATTRESS’ ACTUAL MEASUREMENT SIZE MAY SLIGHTLY VARY. WE ALLOW FOR VARIANCES WITHIN 1 INCH (+/-) AS A RESULT OF VARIOUS ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS AND/OR THE COMPRESSED PACKAGING PROCESS.